Friday, April 9, 2010

Yay! still there

hemmm
maybe i will write in this blog frequently because a lot of problem which is cant be solved.
and i need to tell you something that im not strong as you think guys.. *sigh
okay, next
maybe you ever read my post "my design" and now that post had been deleted because i want delete 'something' and a piece of 'something' lies in that post mindlessly. And the case is, my other design has been delete too. damn it.
i dont have a copy, my netbook already lost.
how stupid i am.
note for you guys : do not be too quick to take a decision in a state of emotion
how LUCKY i am, my design still on facebook!! yay! this is it
yup, my face. hahahaha
and i've just made another wacky stuff -__-"
still learning.. more and more

1 comment:

  1. i love both ur designs. Specially number two. Its great. I think I should learn something about photoshop n stuffs from you.

    ReplyDelete